The Community Builders, Inc., a nationally recognized developer and manager of affordable housing is seeking an enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individual to fill a full-time Assistant Property Manager position. Section 8 program experience preferred. This position reports directly to the site property manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely data entry of all account receivable transactions, including: move-ins/outs, rent receipts, security deposit checks, verify and mail interest and utility checks, subsidy receipts, input tenant charges.
- Code and enter all invoices on MRI at site. Copy and mail to TCB central office in a timely manner.
- Weekly run open items report so invoices can be selected for payments
- Review General Ledger each month for necessary corrections
- Maintain petty cash fund for property
- Process Reserve for Replacement Package for reimbursement
- Active role in computer maintenance: backup.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Ability to work well with special needs populations
- Relate professionally with vendors, residents, and co-workers
- Communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Flexible to change work plans
- Maintain a professional personal appearance
- Previous background in Property Management a plus
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.