Director of Marketing – Boston, MA
The Community Builders, Inc. is the largest nonprofit urban housing developer in the United States. Our mission is to build strong communities where people of all incomes can achieve their fullest potential. We do this by developing, financing, and operating high quality affordable mixed-income housing, by coordinating access to support services, and by planning and implementing other community and economic initiatives critical to the communities we serve.
The Director of Marketing will support the TCB property management organization by enhancing the revenue of properties through effective brand and property marketing. The Director of Marketing acts as an advisor to the organization delivering impactful and meaningful programs, campaigns and marketing strategies that position TCB properties as communities of choice for residents of all incomes and backgrounds.
- Identify marketing needs of each property and develop marketing programs and materials that advance property management objectives and meet TCB corporate communications standards.
- Collaborate with Director of Business Analysis, Director of Communications, SVP of Property Management, Regional Directors of Operations, and Property Managers
- Partner with marketing/operations teams in analyzing local market, customer and industry trends
- Identify, recommend and implement new marketing trends in the multifamily housing industry
- Identify and communicate press opportunities to PR
- Drive properties’ performance by leading all site marketing efforts.
- Develop marketing action plans for existing and new properties, including interactive and digital media
- Deliver marketing plans on time and on budget
- Oversee all site marketing, advertising, promotions and events, including agency management
- Maintain web content for property pages
- Travel to assist and participate in marketing and leasing events and promotions as needed
- Travel to identify marketing and leasing needs and problems as needed
- Assist in site signage development and implementation, in accordance with corporate standards
- Coordinate and maintain property photos
- Assist with annual resident survey program and other relevant research studies
- Improve property performance of under-performing assets by providing recommendations and specific marketing action plans targeted at these assets.
- In conjunction with the respective Regional Director of Property Operations, review and approve annual marketing budget for each specific property
- Provide necessary training to leasing staff and managers
- Leasing and marketing orientation for all new leasing staff and site managers
- Market survey training for site staff as needed
- Periodic training on current marketing topics as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Willing and able to travel between sites including some overnight travel
- Proven track record marketing and leasing multi-family
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Customer Service driven
- Effective Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of MRI /Boston Post & Yardi Preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite and HTM
- Interactive Marketing
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Multifamily housing industry experience or agency experience working with real estate clients is necessary
Previous marketing and leasing experience in the real estate industry preferred
Interested candidates please send Resume/Cover Letter to email@example.com
The Community Builders, Inc. is committed to ensuring diversity in its workplace, and candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.