Human Resources Generalist
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Generalist will be responsible for day to day administration of policies, implementation of programs, performance reviews, employee relations and training & development.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies, and identify potential training needs.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures and maintains the employee handbook
- Designs an employee new hire and on-boarding process and delivers.
- Designs and delivers training programs in support of the business needs. Identifies and manages any external training resources. Designs metrics to track the effectiveness of the training curriculum.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance at all times (stays current of all pending and changing legislation).
- Works closely with managers to update and write job descriptions
- Manages the performance management process and goal setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective communicator, ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong presentation skills and prior training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and perform effectively under tight time deadlines
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline or a combination of college and equivalent related HR Generalist experience sufficient to perform the expectations of this position
- 5+ years of experience with proven HR Generalist skills and abilities
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, HRB or PayEx
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
The Community Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.
All interested candidates are encouraged to please send your cover letter/resume to MCarmona@tcbinc.org