The Community Builders, Inc., a nationally recognized developer and manager of affordable housing is seeking an enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individual to fill a full-time Assistant Property Manager position. Section 8 program experience preferred. This position reports directly to the site property manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Marketing and leasing activities, including the renewal process
- Thoroughly understand and implement site’s leasing criteria and the income bands of eligibility and clearly explain them to prospective residents
- Interview applicants utilizing the Applicant Checklist, ensure applications are processed timely
- Guarantee completion of Income Certification, Student Status Certification, Background
- Process third party verification forms in a timely manner according to program requirements
- Submit applications to Property Manager for approval based on the leasing criteria and program requirements
- Complete annual re-certification/renewal process in a timely, efficient manner
- Enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individual to fill a full-time Leasing consultant position
- COS required or equivalent skills and/or experience
- Communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
Maintain a professional personal appearance
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Community Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply for this position.